When it comes to the health of your pets you want the absolute best. Big, small, feathered or furry, your pets are loyal companions and members of your family.
At All Care Animal Hospital, we're animal lovers and companions ourselves. We take your animal's health as seriously as you do and will do our best to see that it is maintained in the best environment possible. With each visit to our office, you and your pet will see Dr. Rasmussen. By having one veterinarian in our practice, it allows our patients to build a better relationship as well as continue follow up to any health or non-health problems.
All Care Animal Hospital offers full vaccinations and regularly scheduled checkups for your pets. We believe in a preventative approach for your animal's health, to ensure that they remain healthy and that's why we provide Hills Science Diet Prescription and Purina Prescription foods.
Our Services Include:
- Surgical procedures including declaws, spays, castrations, anal gland removal and debarking
- Yearly Fecal Examinations (checking for round, hook, tapeworms etc)
- Heartworm testing and Heartworm Preventions
- Parasite Prevention for fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and biting flies (K9 Advantix, Preventic and Frontline Plus)
- Ear Cropping
- Lyme's Disease vaccination that comes highly recommended! The growth of tick borne disease rises each year seeing positive cases of Ehrlichia, Lyme's Disease and Anaplasmosis
- Micro-chipping & tattoo identification
- Pain & Weight Management
- Nail Trims
- Wing & break clipping
- Orthopedics (re-placements and repairs, luxating patellas and cruciate)
We also offer Dental Procedures:
- Preventives of canine and feline periodontal disease
Give your pet the gift of great health, call All Care Animal Hospital and schedule an appointment today.